Friday, November 25, 2011

snippin & sewin






we are taking our annual pre-Christmas holiday next week and i've been so busy getting all my Tiny Eyes doll orders ready to take with me to sew (the place we will be staying at has no internet connection or TV so Nina's coming instead!!)

have you ever taken a pre-Christmas holiday?
i love it! i used to get stressed thinking i was way.too.busy to take a holiday at this time of the year, but now i love it because it forces me to slow down and not get too caught up in the silliness of the season and remember what's really important, that sort of thing :)

you should try it sometime

X

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a great idea, we are going to auckland for the weekend sort of like a mini holiday which we try and do each year and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO... so.... soo.... sooooo excited about my doll. I can't wait!

    And by 'my' I mean Audrey's.

    Kinda.


    Talia Christine
    http://taliachristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing you at the beach. I spy a rounded collar there- that's funny cos I have a doll waiting to be finished with a rounded collar too! Just waiting on that felt delivery. Cx

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x