pinterest has been so kind to me and people are so encouraging with their comments, but every once in awhile i stumble across a dumb comment. like this one(click to enlarge)- it's not the first time - and although i know i don't need to, it makes me feel crappy so i want to explain...
1. the photo above was taken merely to show the restyled blazer.
2. i am not a photographer and never have claimed to be. i use a self-timer and a canon ixus (gasp!) point&shoot. that's how i roll.
3. the hanger was from the "before" shot of the sweater, i hadn't taken it down. my bad.
3. i stand on a chair because this room/wall has the best light in our home. but there is a bed in the way so unless i want shots from the knee up, i need to stand higher than the bed.
4. because of my height, i have to look down so my head misses the wooden ceiling frame. it's not because i "saw a mouse" (like someone else suggested)
so, we cool?
i'm just gonna keep doing my thing now mkay?
(oh, and don't be haters when you comment on pins. that's just dumb. ta)