Friday, September 23, 2011

what would YOU ask a builder?

i had Jada and Ty "interview" one of the builders today as part of their real-life-learning (or, if you prefer, "schoolwork").
they had to think of 4 questions each and record the answers.

guess who asked this question:
is real building better than building with Lego?

the answer?
no.

(other questions included, What tool do you use the most? What is your favourite tool? Is it hard to build a house? Do you like being a builder? How long have you been a builder?)

:)

if you have nothing better to do on a Friday night have a listen to my gaw-juss kiwi accent and join us in a walk through of our new layout:


x

7 comments:

  1. exxxciting!!! I have the joy of having a builder or a stepdad ~~ growing up I remember having walls in our house like this for month long stretches at a time, hah! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jada dancing along with your commentary, especially the claps. I love her outfit too. Can't wait to see it finished. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very exciting.
    Love these builders interview questions... hehe
    I love the outfit too :) sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the builder questions, especially the lego one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lego question was classic!
    I never noticed how strong our kiwi accent was until moving to Australia...have to say I love it :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! Well I have to say I'm a bit jealous...lol to Kristen for this one: My lovely IS a builder (he is also a hoarder) When Imogen was 1 week old (approx mid- late Janurary) He decided to take all the sarking (the original lining for older style houses) off our bedroom walls, then insulate & Gib board....hmmm we still have naked walls in our bedroom, complete with gaps under the window sills to really feel that indoor/ outdoor flow. We also have nice patches of shiny silver builders paper up so it's knida like a space themed disco bedroom....sigh

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x