1. with the oil pastels, draw leaf shapes randomly over the paper (first have a good observation and discussion about how leaves actually look)
2. using blu-tak attach your leaves onto the paper.
3. dip your sponge (i made mine from some stuffing/sponge i had been given) into the yellow watercolour paint and sponge carefully around the edge of your leaves, spreading out until the entire paper is covered.
4. Peel the leaves off carefully and draw "veins" in the centre of the leaves with the oil pastels.
5. Dip the toothbrush in the watercolour paints and splatter red and green paint across the paper.