Monday, January 10, 2011

Make my Week #1 - Quick T Restyle

welcome to the first Make my Week for 2011!!

i have decided to share my weekly creation on Mondays this year, for 2 reasons:
1) i have something else planned for the end of each week... :)
2) and maybe you might more inspired to make something during your week if i share at the beginning.

anyway, back to what i made during the first week of twenty11 - remembering i was in a tent at a campsite for the entire first week, sans paints or sewing machine.

never one to let a little lack of resources hold me back - i discovered a rejected boys' Nixon tee that lain outside our tent for the first 4 days of our holiday, and with only a pair of scissors at my aide, i washed the orphaned tee and made it into a new funky tee for me!

ps. if anyone wants to join in making something every week this year, please link up in the comments below!

4 comments:

  1. You look hot! Would love to join you making something each week, but might try for once a fortnight or once a month and hope to under commit and over deliver! Picking up my machine to bring back to the beach- the sewing mojo is back! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you!!! It's great way to get focused! And finish some of these projects floating around.

    ps. I'm with Cait....you're a babe!
    Apparently you're a mother of 4....wouldn't know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with da setiuz MAMA on this one...you are definately a babe. I'd go one step further than that even, and say you have crept into the 'babe-eh-rooney' category.
    Also with CHD on this one...you do look hot. Would dare to go one step further on this one too if I may, and say that 'sizzling' comes to mind.
    Also can confirm she is a mama of 4.
    Also, proud as punch of our little Jada too. What a legend...she gets it from her mumma.

    Fiercely yours...JR
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dee - you were my inspiration to try this 'Make my Week' thing so I'll definitely link up with you each week. I'll try to get mine sorted for a Monday too. I've done 2 so far but I'll have to sort myself out for the link. May I also agree with the others in saying I'd be pretty pleased if I was trutting that great bod down the beach. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

it means so much that you've taken the time to comment~ x